One day after his directorial debut, 50 Cent sat down w/ Ebro in the Morning for a very launch interview on some of the largest subject surrounding his controversies and debates.
- During the conversation he explains why he feels Chris Brown is a better artist than Michael Jackson
- Feeling Like Teyana Taylor's next step is acting, does she have a role?
- Changing the 'Power' Intro back to singer Joe after the outrage behind Trey Songz's ver
- Talking To Dr. Dre
- Will He Ever Work w/ The Apk?
- Doesn't Trust Nicki Minaj could retire
- Not Allowing Wendy Williams Into His Tycoon Party
- His Thoughts On 6ix9ine
- We He Ever Squash Beef w/ Rick Ross?
- Why He Went After Teairra Mari
- His Ig Posts Versus Young Buck
#EbrointheMorning #Hot97 #50Cent
You couldn't only see him in the Roc Nation brunch😏& then Ebro switch the subject🤔
So Chris Brown can do a back flip so he better then MJ lol Comn 50 just imagine... Place MJ and Chris On The Scene Together🤔 I just got to place my Dollary on MJ.... Whatever age His 20 his 30 his 40 his 50 Mj gone slay um lol
Ebro sit down! Tekashi coming back to terrorize yo ass when he takes over NY again....
Did everybody just miss that 50cent claimed he wouldn't have a trouble making a record with GAME?!?!
No cap ima be listening to march madness when im 80
I've also recently claimed chris Brown is the finest artist ever Finest rapper, finest singer, finest dancer, graffiti, 🏀
19:50 for 6ix9ine
6ix9ine @ 19:55 You’re welcome recipients
50 doesn't mince bullshit. He's gonna claim it like it is.
Guy claimed he's the worst bank ever , lmao
Search 50 Cent On Michael Jackson vs Chris Brown Debate, 6ix9ine, Jay-Z, The Game + 'Power' Intro HOT 97 song statistics with sub count live checker.