This is the 2nd video in a 6 part series documenting the stages of withdrawal when quitting caffeine cold turkey. Scene 2 is the headache scene. I give the following suggestions for anyone experiencing this scene of withdrawal:
1. Stagger painkillers, Advil & Tylenol
2. Do intense exercise everyday.
3. Hydrate very frequently including electrolytes.
4. Take magnesium - double RDA.
5. Hot/Cold Shower Cycle.
7. Rest in a dark/dimly lit room
8. Record your pain for reminders later.
Did you have any nausea
are you still off caffeine? I just completed my 2 week and i still feel cute lightheaded and having problem concentrating. How long did your symptoms last? thanks
Search Caffeine Withdrawal - Stage 2 Headaches Couch2Paleo song statistics with sub count live checker.