Our buddy, Matt, walks you through all things ring sizing!
Receive your Manly Ring Sizer here:
We here at Manly Bands carry standard US lads's ring sizes, however many of our rings are "comfort fit," which can tend to fit a tiny bigger. We have not been glad with the online ring sizing softwares we have found, so while yes you can google and search some instructions on the interwebs for "how to measure your ring size"...we really do not suggest this route. It almost usually ends in utter failure and frustration. Here are some nice options for getting it right-
1. Measure your ring size at home using The Manly Ring Sizer! It's only $13 and you obtain a discount on your future ring buy - so it ends up being well worth it. Not to toot our own horn, but truthfully, we have found this to be the finest way to measure a several times at different times of the day (after workout, upon waking, when hands are cold) to ensure you have the right size. Our hands can bloat up and slim down depending on diet and environment, so with the sizer, you can even take the rings off the chain and wear them around to really obtain a nice feel for what you like.
2. Go to a local jeweler to obtain professionally sized. Do this at least twice, at different times of the day, to be sure you have it right. Scroll down for tricks on this.
3. For our international ring size chart, go to our blog manlybands.com/pages/ring-sizing
4. If you're exchanging and need some tricks on what size to obtain next, check out our video entitled "How to exchange your ring for the RIGHT size"
5. If you have already been sized by a jeweler, we suggest the following:
Privacy: the below works about 80% of the time. It is a forum, not a guarantee. Getting our ring sizer or getting sized by a jeweler for comfort fit (in the width you would like) are your finest options to hit a slam dunk on sizing.
-For 6mm Comfort fit rings, order a half size down from your standard size
-For 8mm Comfort fit rings, order your real standard size
6. ALWAYS ALWAYS test on your ring BEFORE the wedding. We promise it is NOT terrible luck. You wish there to be a tiny resistance in taking it off. No one likes to lose their ring on their honeymoon cause it doesn't fit :)
Search DUDE! WHAT IS MY RING SIZE?!?! Manly Bands song statistics with sub count live checker.