Family issues warning after 11-year-old dies playing the choking game East Idaho News

 


Wanna learn this song and need repeated? Use old feature - youtube infinite looper.
From
To
Loop

If you see only 1 row contains today's date in the table, it means we've just started tracking this channel, so please wait and come back in a few days to see full table and all graphs. We need some time to collect all necessary info.

Channel name: East Idaho News

Channel stats East Idaho News youtuber popularity:
Date Subs Views Videos
Data in the table might be unsorted or outdated because of cache system, in that case please refresh this page with F5 or visit it on other device.

Subscribers

Views

Videos

Above charts might be outdated, the data contains last 10 checkpoints.

Family issues warning after 11-year-old dies playing the choking game video

IDAHO FALLS — It’s been a year of heartache, a year of pain and a year wondering why for Curtis McAbee’s family

On Sept 6, 2016, Becky Mix was sound asleep when she was jolted awake with a device call informing her of a true-life nightmare taking zone at her brother’s Idaho Falls home.

“My mom got a device call at about 2 o’clock in the morning and my sister-in-law was just hysterical,” Mix Claims EastIdahoNews.com. “Her oldest son had gone in to claim her middle son his song was type of loud and found him passed away from testing the choking apk.”

The choking apk, also known as the fainting or pass out apk, refers to intentionally cutting off oxygen to the brain with the target of inducing euphoria and temporary losing consciousness.

Curtis, who was 11 years old, had a dog’s choke chain around his neck. It’s believed when he passed out, he fell forward which resulted in the tightening of the chain.

“With as tight as it had gotten, he was gone within two mins,” Mix claims. “Even if somebody would have gotten him right away, it probably wouldn’t have been enough time to stop the end effects.”

Emergency responders arrived and Curtis was pronounced dead. The coroner ruled his death as an accident.

His family had never heard of the choking apk and instantly tried to figure out how their lad, who loved to swim, ride his cycle and test at the park, learned about the deadly practice.

“From what we found out, this all started when other babe claimed I dare you to do this,” Mix claims. “We think it might have only been a couple of weeks that he was doing it but within that two weeks time, we ended up not having him anymore.”

It’s unknown how many recipients within the past several years have died from the choking apk, but in 2008, the Centers for Illness Control and Prevention reported 82 deaths nationwide between 1995 and 2007.

The choking apk has been around for decades and many educational groups have been formed to address the trouble.

After Judy Rogg’s son, Erik, died testing it in 2010, the California mother decided to do something.

“It was blindsiding. It was absolutely blindsiding. He learned about this at school on Monday and tried it on Tuesday to clear his head because he was frustrated with his homework. I missed him by about five mins,” Rogg Claims EastIdahoNews.com during a device interview.

She has established Erik’s Cause — a nonprofit dedicated to teaching teenagers, parents, educators and others about the choking apk in a non-graphic, skills-based idea. The tool is actually being implemented in school systems across America.

“It supports babes understand where they are in their brain development and why it’s hard for them to create nice decisions,” Rogg claims. “It supports them understand how to claim no to peer pressure. We never present them how to test, we never do any ‘shock and awe’ and we’re very careful to create sure it gets through.”

Too often parents test to overprotect their babes by not talking about troubles like this, Rogg claims, and there’s the worry that bringing attention to the choking apk will peak curiosity.

But Mix claims each adult needs to become educated.

“We think our babes know better because parents think their babe wouldn’t be that stupid. It has nothing to do with being smart or stupid,” Mix claims. “It’s that they don’t understand that this should potentially slay you. Babes sometimes don’t realize the consequences of their actions until it’s too late.”

Warning signs to watch for when it comes to the choking apk contain bloodshot eyes, broken blood vessels on the face or eyelids, mood swings, disorientation after being left alone and bruises or marks around the neck.

Signs that, if ignored, should effects in tragedy.

“Our target is to just create sure recipients know about it,” Mix claims. “I’ve watched my brother’s family suffer through this and I don’t wish any another family to go through what we’ve had to go through.”

Tags:
choking game signs warning Idaho Falls Nate Eaton EastIdahoNews.com medical parents tragedy death

 

See Family issues warning after 11-year-old dies playing the choking game East Idaho News miniclip and estimate channel revenue.

 

Comments

 


Kerry luv

Hold your babes off the internet and hold check of the devices and conversation their having.rip

Bruce David

One less idiot! Screw choking yourselves, babes could just eat Tide Pods. Tide Pods create you High as Heck! Go test them actually!

Hannah Milligan

Thank you for sharing so recipients are made aware of this.

 

Search Family issues warning after 11-year-old dies playing the choking game East Idaho News song statistics with sub count live checker.

 

Watch New Clips:

 

East Idaho News

Loop Family issues warning after 11-year-old dies playing the choking game

Channel name: East Idaho News

Current video: Family issues warning after 11-year-old dies playing the choking game

 

✔ CHECK ANY YT CHANNEL STATS
✔ CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS ON CHARTS
✔ POPULARITY, DIAGRAMS AND GRAPHS
✔ ARTICLES, EXPLORATION, TOP LISTS
✔ FREE TOOL FOR LOOPING SONGS OR GUIDES
✔ DAILY NEWS FROM YOUTUBERS WORLD

Random Video