fibroid treatment without surgery Dr.Pradeep Muley

 


Wanna learn this song and need repeated? Use old feature - youtube infinite looper.
From
To
Loop

If you see only 1 row contains today's date in the table, it means we've just started tracking this channel, so please wait and come back in a few days to see full table and all graphs. We need some time to collect all necessary info.

Channel name: Dr.Pradeep Muley

Channel stats Dr.Pradeep Muley youtuber popularity:
Date Subs Views Videos
2020-07-04 6600 - 711629 - 33 -
Data in the table might be unsorted or outdated because of cache system, in that case please refresh this page with F5 or visit it on other device.

Subscribers

Views

Videos

Above charts might be outdated, the data contains last 10 checkpoints.

fibroid treatment without surgery video

Non - surgical treatment options for uterine fibroids
Uterine artery embolization / Uterine Fibroid embolization
It is a minimally invasive interventional radiological procedure, which means it requires only a small login in the skin. It is performed under sedation and local anesthesia – feeling no pain and usually requires a hospital stay of one night. Many girls resume light activities in a several days and the majority of girls are able to return to normal activities within one week.
Ideal Patient for uterine artery embolization
1. They have single / multiple fibroids
2. The fibroids are symptomatic
3. There is no cancer
UFE treats all uterine fibroids at the same time and is, therefore, an extremely effective.
The interventional Radiologist makes a tiny login in the skin (less the ¼ of an inch) at groin, inserts a catheter, identifies uterine artery by using angiography with contrast media injection and then inject embolization particles (polyvinyl alcohol) that block the small vessels supplying all the fibroids. This blockade of blood supply to fibroids causes infarction (loss of blood supply to the fibroids) and subsequent degeneration of the fibroids and it runs reducing in size reaching half the size in several weeks. Symptoms due to the fibroids (like bleeding and pain) resolve in 85% to 95% of patients.
Uterine Artery Embolization has many Indications:-
• Single / multiple Uterine Fibroids.
• Adenomyosis.
• Failed myomectomy / recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy
• High risk patient for surgery like obesity, anemia, chronic renal failure etc.
• Post-partum Hemorrhage
• Bleeding from Cancer of Cervix & Uterus
• Pre-operative embolization to reduce bleeding during uterine surgery.
Advantages of Uterine artery embolization
1. It is performed under Local anesthesia. Not General anesthesia.
2. Requires only a small login in the skin (No surgical incision of abdomen).
3. Recovery is shorter than from hysterectomy or launch myomectomy.
4. Virtually no adhesion formation has been found. But in surgery adhesions are common.
5. All fibroids are treated at once, which is not the topic with myomectomy.
6. Recurrent growth of treated fibroids is uncommon.
7. Uterine fibroid embolization involves virtually no blood loss or risk of blood transfusion.
8. If the presenting complaint was excess vaginal bleeding, 87-90% of topics experiences resolution within 24 hours.
9. Emotionally, financially and physically – embolization can have an overall advantage over another procedures for the patient as the uterus is not removed.
Non-Surgical – Uterine Artery Embolization
It is a non- surgical treatment named Uterine Artery Embolization it is done without any scar in abdomen and it need just mild sedation. No risk of blood loss or blood transfusion. It can be done in girls who: -
• Experiencing symptoms of uterine fibroids.
• A desire to retain her uterus and pursue hysterectomy alternatives.
• Does not desire surgery.
• Terrible surgical candidate (e.g., because of obesity, bleeding disorders, anemia).
• If she is not pregnant.
"Uterine fibroid embolization is a non-invasive, non-surgical outpatient procedure. This procedure blocks the blood supply of the arteries that supply fibroids causing them to shrink. Embolization uses angiographic techniques to zone a catheter into the uterine arteries so that particles the size of grains of sand can be injected through catheter and into the blood supply of the fibroids.
UAE can be done in following condition.
• Single / multiple Uterine Fibroids.
• Adenomyosis.
• Failed myomectomy / recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy
• High risk patient for surgery like obesity, anemia, chronic renal failure etc.
• Post-partum Hemorrhage
• Bleeding from Cancer of Cervix & Uterus
• Pre-operative embolization to reduce bleeding during uterine surgery.
About 1% chances for infection is typically characterized by fever and smell from vagina. It required typically antibiotics and it subsided in 99% of girls, remaining may need other surgical procedure. Mild pelvic pain will remain for 1-2 days it is controlled very well by easy pain medication. Mild fever also aspected, it is well control by paracetalmole oral devices. About a half percentage of the girl land-up in short term menopause letter they may resume normal periods.
It shows overall successes rate is about 96-98% which is unlikely in another way of treating fibroids. It is the only way that can treat the multiple fibroid in one sitting. The uterine artery embolization treats the fibroid and adenomyosis together. No surgical scar or blood loss during the procedure. It required just day care or 24 hrs hospitalization. Short recovery time it may be one day.

For more in-depth stats contact: Dr. Pradeep Muley M.D.
Senior Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Newest Delhi, INDIA
App / whatapp 91-98104 92778 or E-correspondence - [email protected]
www.uterusfibroidtreatment.com/

Tags:
fibroid treatment non-surgical treatment fibroids fibroid surgery cost india fibroid surgery without surgery india uterus fibroid treatment fibroid treatment UFE uterine artery embolization

 

See fibroid treatment without surgery Dr.Pradeep Muley miniclip and estimate channel revenue.

 

Comments

 


tuong vi

Does any one fet fever and powerful pain

Ludwig Berthe

I been through serious pain almost all the time because of one tiny fibroid present in my uterus. However I am successful that at last I found this fibroids treatment solution “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it). Right after Three weeks of adhering to the manual, I am glad I don’t feel any discomfort. The symptoms are fully eliminated. .

GCa Jackson

I should firmly state that this fibroids treatment way “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it) has transformed my well being entirely. I have obeyed the terms conscientiously and had never ever give up since. I am thrilled that I am experiencing the effects actually. The tool has absolutely eliminated all those anxieties and enormous discomfort each day and every night. Fibroids are removed right actually. .

Sydnie Skyler

I was after that week informed I have Two mid-sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my own bladder. In just 4 weeks of sticking to this special fibroids treatment way “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it), both of my fibroids had dramatically reduced by 70% and also the next ultrasound exam taken 7 weeks after I started out your own plan, had shown that these two were permanently eliminated. .

Hekidonmuya Salisburry

I should securely claim that this fibroids treatment “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it) has changed my life entirely. The terms on eliminating fibroid truly got my attention and I also never quit following your tricks since I have gotten it. This procedure had turned my unbearable and frightening experience into a blessing in disguise. Fibroids are all removed right actually. .

Barry Conors

The tiny fibroid within my uterus has brought me a lot of suffering many times. I really feel so glad I came upon this fibroids treatment plan “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it). I am impressed that there weren`t any more pain and signs of the disease by the 3rd week. .

Ludwig Berthe

Hysterectomy is the professional tip of the doctor to me in order that the 3 gigantic fibroids in my uterus are removed. But through adhering to fibroids treatment way “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it), 80% of fibroid tumors are already gone or has shrunk. My menstrual cycles are regular at this target, and I hardly go through any suffering. .

Mate Brandon

The 2 medium sized fibroids that were determined later this week had caused a pressure on my bladder. Through using carefully for 4 weeks this fibroids treatment “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it), I’d observed so much improvement at about 70% in my fibroids had reduced. Quick after seven weeks of regularly adhering to the treatment solution, I took an ultrasound and also learned the medium-sized fibroids are vanished. .

grabenoui

I was after that week diagnosed with 2 tiny fibroids which place a nice pressure on my bladder. In 30 days of adhering to this type of fibroids procedure “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it), both of my fibroids had reduced by 70 percent and then the next ultrasound examination taken 7 weeks after I started off your own plan, had found that these two had been fully eradicated. .

Sheila Molligan

I`d suffered with 3 large and distressing fibroids and my doctor advised me that I gotta have a hysterectomy. Sticking to this fibroids “Kαmwοt Sοnο” (Gοοgle it) has enabled me to reduce 80% of my own fibroid tumors. I am having a regular period these days and also the pain whenever I am having it is endurable to none. .

 

Search fibroid treatment without surgery Dr.Pradeep Muley song statistics with sub count live checker.

 

Watch New Clips:

 

Dr.Pradeep Muley

Loop fibroid treatment without surgery

Channel name: Dr.Pradeep Muley

Current video: fibroid treatment without surgery

 

✔ CHECK ANY YT CHANNEL STATS
✔ CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS ON CHARTS
✔ POPULARITY, DIAGRAMS AND GRAPHS
✔ ARTICLES, EXPLORATION, TOP LISTS
✔ FREE TOOL FOR LOOPING SONGS OR GUIDES
✔ DAILY NEWS FROM YOUTUBERS WORLD

Random Video